Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA, US
Apply for this job
Optimizely is the world’s leading experience optimization platform, providing website and mobile A/B testing and personalization for the world’s leading brands. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to conceive of and run experiments that help them make better data-inspired decisions. Optimizely meets the diverse needs of thousands of customers worldwide looking to deliver connected experiences to their audiences across channels. To date, those customers have created and delivered more than 700 billion optimized visitor experiences.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on marketing sourced leads.
You will be the front line of the Optimizely sales team. You will drive awareness and interest in our product suite in a territory and work closely with the marketing and account executive teams to drive pipeline and meetings.
You will become proficient in discussing Optimizely’s business benefits and generating leads using salesforce.com and a variety of other prospecting tools.
A successful Sales Development Representative at Optimizely exhibits the following traits:
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. We work hard to deliver value to our prospects and customers and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role. You are adaptable and thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, impactful team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better. Everyone needs to overachieve against their quota for the team to hit its goals.
- Genuine curiosity about people, marketing technology and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Strong track record of performance in a previous role or in college. SaaS knowledge or sales experience a major plus.
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests.
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, milk carton regatta, etc). A positive attitude and desire to win are a must.
- A desire to pursue a career in sales. You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!