Technical Architect, DACH
Apply for this job
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to create and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test and learn platform.
Do you share a passion for technology and business? Do you want to help data-driven companies make intelligent business decisions and absolutely love where you work? As an Optimizely Technical Architect, you will serve as a trusted advisor throughout the Optimizely sales process with an emphasis on tying business objectives to technology solutions. Helping business users, development teams and C-level executives all understand how Optimizely can and will help their specific business(s) to deliver the best customer experiences - across all touchpoints. Join a fast-growing, global team and make an impact across our organization. It's an exciting time to join Optimizely.
What you'll do
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy
- Collaborate with Account Executive teams to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains - and how Optimizely will accommodate
- Lead the technical implementation and day-to-day management of Optimizely POCs, integrated into our customer's technology stack - ensuring early customer success and a long-term business relationship
- Prove the technical feasibility of the Optimizely platform to highly technical and developer audiences
- Own responsibilities for designing, building and maintaining Optimizely demo systems, strategies and resources. Enabling our AE team to deliver targeted, persona-based, business-value driven presentations
- Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you and your team provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies in the technical sales process and support sales efficiency across sales teams and segments
- Custom development and launch of new sales products and customer integrations to our internal teams and customer community
- Partner closely with our customer success teams to ensure continuity of an amazing customer experience - for life
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- You have world class presentation skills. You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical. In-person and virtually
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions
- You have excellent communication skills. You can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people
- You have a demonstrated and proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies
- You thrive under uncertain, high pressure, and high impact conditions
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
Daily lunch allowance on weekdays
Competitive vacation policy
500 € annual wellness subsidy
Fully paid health insurance
17 weeks full paid parental leave for new mums and dads
Pre IPO stock options
Contribution to commuting costs via public transportation
Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
Working with a great team, in an amazing office and having a huge impact!