Senior SDK Engineer
San Francisco, CA, US
Apply for this job
We are looking for an engineer to join our SDK team of highly skilled and experienced developers and be responsible for developing Realm's SDK’s for Swift and Objective-C, but also contribute to other SDKs like Java, .Net or JS depending on your experience. Should you have C++ experience or a desire to learn, you will also work on the lower layers either directly in the core database or the common C++ layer shared by all SDK’s.
You should have past experience with the Apple developer eco-system and have experience with app development, so you know what a good API looks like and have a desire to make awesome API’s for fellow developers.
All the code you will be working on is open source, so you will also have direct contact with developers through github or other support channels and help them be successful with our products.
- Three or more years experience with the Apple eco system coding in Objective-C or Swift.
- Solid experience with mobile app development and handling of data (Core Data, SQLite).
- Experience building frameworks/libraries (as opposed to apps) in any language
- Experience with C++ or a desire to learn preferred
- Experienced in multiple other languages (Java, JS, .NET etc) or a desire to learn preferred
- Self motivator driven by making great successful products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an understanding of how to work across remote sites
- Experience working with Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of mobile environments highly preferred
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a technical degree or the equivalent of at least 3+ years of relevant, related experience
We offer you:
- An opportunity to impact technology and tools used by thousands of Software Developers and large Enterprises all over the globe. The Realm open-source database is running in literally billions of devices worldwide.
- The ability to join a group of very talented individuals working closely together from our offices in Copenhagen and San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.