Full Stack Engineer
Apply for this job
We are looking for a senior Full-Stack Software Engineer who would like to help build our user facing products like Realm Studio, Realm Cloud (cloud.realm.io) and other future products used by thousands of software developers around the world, everywhere from Fortune 100 companies through individual developers.
You will join a small team with broad competences and responsibilities and be able to contribute in many areas. Initially your primary focus will be on building our user facing features for our Electron-based Realm Studio product and our Cloud product at cloud.realm.io. You will architect, design and implement new features from scratch - APIs as well as UI.
- Experienced with React, and ideally TypeScript and Electron
- Understanding of the entire software stack from CI to browser
- Excellent teamwork skills, with an understanding of how to work across remote sites
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with enterprise product development or large-scale SaaS development preferred
- Knowledge of mobile and mobility solutions preferred
- Additional requirements may exist if offer of employment is extended
Education and Experience
- Typically requires a technical degree or the equivalent of at least 3+ years of relevant, related experience
We offer you
- An opportunity to impact technology and tools used by thousands of Software Developers and large Enterprises all over the globe. The Realm database is running in literally billions of devices worldwide.
- To join a group of very talented individuals working closely together from our offices in Copenhagen and San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.