San Francisco, CA, US
Apply for this job
We are looking for C++, Cloud, and microservices experience. You have previously built and supported enterprise software in the Cloud, and want the opportunity to do it at a small but growing startup that is fundamentally changing the way people develop applications and use mobile and IOT devices.
- - Technical background, with an understanding of high availability enterprise software solutions, including SaaS, Cloud, HA/DR
- - Experience with building distributed systems and a have good understanding of its intricacies.
- - An understanding of mobile and mobile applications
- - C++ /Java
- - Previous experience with AWS or Azure or Google cloud, Kubernetes would be nice as well
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- - Excellent teamwork skills, with an understanding of how to work across remote sites
- - Experience working with Continuous Integration
- - Knowledge of mobile environments highly preferred
Education and Experience
- - Typically requires a technical degree or the equivalent of at least 3+ years of relevant, related experience
We offer you
- An opportunity to impact technology and tools used by thousands of Software Developers and large Enterprises all over the globe. The Realm database is running in literally billions of devices worldwide.
- To join a group of very talented individuals working closely together from our offices in Copenhagen and San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.