Manager, Business Development, Software
Plantation, FL, US
Apply for this job
Magic Leap is searching for Manager, Business Development, to support and assist the Cloud and Software teams with several key partnerships and vendors. The ideal candidate will have between 5-7 years of work experience. Expertise in Sales, Business Development and/or Alliances within the Enterprise Software industry is key.
- Negotiate and review agreements.
- Manage a cross functional process; working with Product Management, Finance, Legal and Contracts teams to close strategic deals
- A familiarity with SaaS and On-Premise solutions (touch points across the organization, basic architecture)
- Experience with cloud solutions in the enterprise
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with the Senior Leadership team
- Ability to forecast and model key scenarios in excel for planning and discussion
- Understand product requirements and communicate with legal, finance, business development team(s)
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- 5-7 years of work experience in Business Development or similar role
- 2-3 years of experience with ISV’s
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate and close deals from prior experience involving several stakeholders
- Develop/build/present findings in Word/Excel/PPT to leadership team
- Comfortable in fast-paced startup environment with a self-starter attitude
- Highly organized with good presentation skills
- BS/BE in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
- MBA Preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.