Medical Director – Population Health
PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Boston, MA that is
transforming healthcare delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include thousands of health systems, physician organizations, and post-acute care providers across the country. Our vision is bold – to build a national care coordination network that allows providers to put patients at the center of their care.
We are actively hiring a full-time Medical Director to partner on our product team on the development, positioning, and roll-out of capabilities that support all non-hospital providers. You will work closely with the Head of Product, Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Growth, and Operations teams to incubate, operationalize, and bring to market new capabilities for EDs and hospitals.
What You Will Do:
• Invent, Evaluate, Build, and Launch new capabilities for ACOs, SNFs, HHAs, PCPs, and other non-acute providers
Success in 3 months...
• Develop deep familiarity with core products with an emphasis on our non-acute capabilities
• Facilitate >30 meetings with non-acute stakeholders to begin prioritizing future opportunities
• Take ownership of product marketing to optimize positioning, support go-to-market approach, and training
Success in 6 months...
• Release enhancements to current product offering with measurable results
Success in 12 months...
• Pipeline of enhancements being shipped regularly
• New products and capabilities brought to market to drive meaningful business impact
What You Need:
• 5+ years experience in a clinical and/or administrative setting in population health and/or care coordination that will allow you to ascertain viability of products in clinical workflows as well as the business impact on non-acute providers
• Ability to collaborate with teams with humility and an openness to new orthogonal ways of thinking
• Excellent communication and customer facing skills
• BA / BS degree
What You Get:
• Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to
expand the role and responsibilities
• Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
•Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
•Become an expert on healthcare delivery system transformation, and work closely with
the country’s most innovative health systems
•Receive cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits